Education is the process of facilitating learning, which is the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. As a social endeavor, all cultures have different ways of implementing this process to prepare future generations for taking over the reins, all the while making sure that its members have the opportunity to develop their full potential, and live happy and meaningful lives. With this purpose in mind Farvision Education Group Inc. (FVE) was founded—giving students from around the world the opportunity to come to Canada to study and lay the groundwork for a better future.
Aside from its main business of helping students fulfill their dreams of coming to Canada for further studies, the FVE has also been actively involved in sponsoring various programs domestically and abroad.
A few activities FVE has recently been involved in:
- In 2017, FVE donated $200,000 CAD worth of teaching supplies to the University of Science and Technology of Mongolia.
- Over the past 20 years, the FVE has donated $600,000 CAD to some of China’s economically disadvantaged areas.
- As a token of support for the Conservative Party of Canada, FVE donated $10,000 CAD to the Canada-China Policy Economic and Trade Committee in March 2020.
- In order to support the multicultural development of Canada, FVE donated $11,700 CAD to the Canadian Christian Grace Broadcasting Association in 2020.
- In order to foster good Canada-Hunan business relations, FVE donated $10,000 CAD to the Canada-Hunanese Chamber of Commerce in July 2020.
- As a contribution to the fight against the Covid-19 epidemic, FVE donated some epidemic prevention materials to the Chinese General Association of Ontario in 2020.